1. Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
2. I got it from my mama.
3. Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me.
4. Mothers are a gift to humanity, end of story.
5. Nothing is really lost until your mom can't find it.
6. You're not a regular mom, you're a cool mom.
7. Thanks for always loving me, even through all of my awkward phases.
8. Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
9. Mom is a title just above queen.
10. Who needs a superhero when I have you as a mom?
11. She wore Mom jeans before it was cool.
12. Home is wherever Mom is.
13. Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
14. Keep calm and call Mom.
15. I love my mom to the moon and back.
16. Mothers are like buttons, they hold everything together.
17. I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry.
18. No matter how old she is, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
19. You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but ain't nobody got a mom like mine.
20. It's not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.
21. Motherhood requires love, not DNA.
22. We may not be related by blood, but we're connected by love.
23. All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
24. Of all the evil stepmothers in the world, I'm glad I got you.
26. You're not a spare mom, you're an extra blessing.
27. The Lorelai to my Rory.
28. Mom, I turned out awesome because of you.
29. Behind every great woman is an even better mother.
30. Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever.