1. Land that I love.
2. Party like a patriot.
3. Have a Yankee Doodle day.
4. Cue the sparklers.
6. Too cool for British rule.
7. Give me liberty or give me death.
8. What's the best kind of tea to drink on July 4th? Liber-tea.
9. Red, white, and boozed.
10. If you didn’t grill, did your fourth of July even happen?
11. Made in America.
12. I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
13. Staying fly on the fourth of July.
14. My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.
15. They hate U.S. because they ain't U.S.
16. Red, wine, and blue.
17. Sparkling so hard, I could be a firework.
18. Flip-flops, fireworks, and freedom.
19. America sure knows how to throw a birthday party.
20. Pretty sure I was a sparkler in another life.
21. Proud to be an American.
22. Baby you're a firework.
23. Light up the sky on the 4th of July.
24. Uncle Sam called, he wanted his freedom back.
25. Feeling bae-triotic.
26. My favorite color is freedom.
27. Chill out with your grill out.
28. Benjamin Drankin'.
29. Star spangled hammered.
30. It's not the fourth of July until I'm holding a hotdog.
31. Sparkle like its 1776.
32. America because, where else?
33. Let freedom ring.
34. Land of the free, because of the brave.
35. Red, might, and blue.
36. Here for the BBQ.
37. I haven't partied this hard since 1776.
38. Red, white, and cold brew.
39. Apple pie, fireworks, baseball, and beer.
40. One flag. One land. One nation evermore.
41. Snap, crackle, pop.
42. Red, white, and beautiful.
43. I WANT YOU to like this photo
44. It's a party in the U.S.A.
45. Four score and seven beers ago.
46. Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July.
47. U.S. of Y.A.Y.
48. Rose in the U.S.A.
49. Keep calm and sparkle on.
50. Free to sparkle.