1. Collect moments, not things.
2. Be back never.
3. Vacation mode: on.
4. I need a six month long vacation twice a year.
5. Calories don’t count when you’re on vacation.
6. Catch flights, not feelings.
7. Tans and jet-lag fade, but memories last forever.
8. Maybe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets.
9. Work. Travel. Save. Repeat.
10. I need a vacation so long I forget all my passwords.
11. Jet lag is for amateurs.
12. Wanderlust and city dust.
13. Never visit the same place twice.
14. Born to travel, forced to work.
15. I only collect one thing is stamps on my passport.
16. In a relationship with my passport.
17. Bon voyage.
18. Go. Fly. Voyage. Explore. Journey. Discover. Adventure.
19. Up, up, and away *insert airplane emoji*
21. Incurable wanderlust.
22. Vacation state of mind.
23. Keep calm and travel on.
24. It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
25. Selfies or vacation didn’t happen.
26. Wander often, wonder always.
27. Couples who travel together stay together.
28. My home away from home.
29. Not all those who wander are lost.
30. It’s time to vacay.
32. See the unseen.
33. I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel brochure.
34. Eiffel in love in Paris.
35. Work hard, travel harder.
36. Permanently out of office.
37. Rome stole a pizza my heart.
39. What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
40. Will travel for food (and a good sunset).
41. Selfies or vacation didn’t happen.
42. Work hard, travel harder.
43. Already dreaming of my next vacation.
44. A vacation day is always a great idea.
45. Vacation flashback.
46. “I hate traveling.” — said no traveler ever
47. Paradise isn’t a place, it’s a feeling.
48. Tired feet, happy heart.
49. Don’t listen to what they say, go and see it for yourself.
50. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.