1. I still fall for you everyday.
2. Fall so hard.
3. My favorite color is October.
4. Spice, spice baby.
5. Leaf me alone.
7. Pumpkin spice & everything nice.
8. Falling for you.
9. I'm spicing things up.
10. Spice up your life.
11. Turning over a new leaf.
12. Stay cozy.
13. Sweater weather is better together.
14. I picked a good one.
15. I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
16. How about them apples?
17. The apple of my eye.
18. Apple-y ever after.
19. Oh my gourd.
20. Feeling gourdeous.
21. Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
22. I like you a latte.
23. Let's give them pumpkin to talk about.
24. You're the apple pie of my eye.
25. Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.
26. Let the gourd times roll.
27. Hay there.
28. But I love fall most of all.
29. Keep calm and enjoy fall.
30. Fall breeze and autumn leaves.
31. Don't stop be-leafing.
32. Channel the flannel.
33. Stressed, blessed, and pumpkin obsessed.
34. Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's maple leaves.
35. The only thing getting lit this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle.
36. An apple a day keeps away anyone if you throw it far enough.
37. Let there be pumpkin spice.
38. If you don't like fall you can leaf me alone.
39. Sorry for what I said when I didn't have my pumpkin spice latte.
40. Hate to be corny, but...
41. You're the cutest pumpkin in the patch.
42. You are the pick of the patch.
43. Squash goals.
44. Cutie pie.
45. We got lost in this maize.
46. What's my blood type? Pumpkin spice.
47. Early sunsets, warm tea, messy hair, warm sweaters.
48. Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
49. Just call me a leaf thief.
50. Leaves are falling. Autumn is calling.
51.Keep calm and stay cozy.
52. My favorite fall outfit is a har-vest.
53. I only have pies for you.
54. Happiness is a hot drink on a cold day.
55. Wow, you're jacked.
56. But I love fall most of all.
57. Fall? Oh, you mean football season.
58. come alive in the fall time.
59. I'm amaized we escaped.
60. If you don't like sappy puns, you better leaf right now.