1. May your days be merry and bright.
2. All spruced up.
3. Dear Santa, I can explain.
4. Make it a December to remember.
5. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
6. We’re just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted.
7. But first, let me take an elfie.
8. *Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star*
9. The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
10. Totally sleighed it.
11. It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas.
12. Can’t wait to exchange all these presents.
13. Merry Elfin Christmas.
14. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
15. Me everyday: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
16. Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
17. Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
18. All the jingle ladies.
19. I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
20. More peppermint, please.
21. One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
22. Fa la la la.
23. I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
24. You can find me under the mistletoe.
25. Happy holidays from all of Santa’s little elves.
26. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
27. All I want for Christmas is you.
28. Tis the season to sparkle.
29. You rock my Christmas socks.
30. Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
31. I’m claus-trophobic.
32. The holly to my jolly.
33. Happy Holi-yays.
34. My favorite color is Christmas lights.
35. Spreading holiday cheer this year.
36. Today’s to-do list: eat, be merry, nap.
37. Rebel without a claus.
38. Spread Christmas magic wherever you go.
39. Your presents is requested.
40. All the jingle ladies.
41. But wait, there’s myrrh.
42. Hurry down the chimney tonight.
43. I hope Rudolph eats the naughty list.
44. Bah, humbug.
45. All spruced up and nowhere to go.
46. Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
47. Dear Santa, define nice.
48. Feliz naughty dog.
49. Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer.
50. Relationship status: single and ready to jingle.
51. It’s Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
52. All is calm, all is bright.
54. What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
55. Meet me under the mistletoe.
56. Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?
57. Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
58. Happy holi-bae.
59. The elves did it.
60. I’m on the naughty list.
61. That’s too small to fit a pony.
62. Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense.
63. It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.
64. Feast mode.
65. Happy holiyays.
66. What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.
67. What did one ornament say to another? I like hanging with you.
68. One day of coal vs. 364 days of fun. I’ll take my chances.
69. The elf did it.
70. Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.
71. Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.
72. Smile like you mean it. This is how we earn our presents.
73. Believe in your elf.
74. Merry Christmas you Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins.
75. Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!
76. All the jingle ladies.
77. Totally sleighed it.
78. Merry everything and happy always.
79. Christmas tree o’ Christmas tree, your ornaments are history.
80. Hurry down the chimney tonight.
81. All roads lead home for the holidays.
82. Fa la la la.
83. Christmas magic is in the air.
84. Christmas is best pondered, not with logic, but with imagination.
85. Sparkly bows and mistletoe.
86. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
87. My favorite color is Christmas lights.
88. Rocking around the Christmas tree!
89. The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
90. It is the season to sparkle.
91. Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year.
93. Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
94. It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
95. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.
96. All spruced up.
97. Make it a December to remember.
98. Christmas is coming.
99. Keep calm and have a Merry Christmas.
100. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.