1. Regret hurts worse than fear.
2. Money doesn’t equal success.
3. The truth will always come out eventually.
4. Two wrongs will never make a right.
5. Saying no does not make you a bad person.
6. Tomorrow isn’t promised.
7. Whatever you think you can’t handle, you actually can.
8. Being a good person does not ensure that others will be good people too.
9. Pursuing happiness is not the same thing as being happy.
10. Not making a choice is a choice in itself.
11. You cannot outrun your problems.
12. Forgiveness is more about you, and less about them.
13. You are not always going to be right.
14. You have to love some people from a distance.
15. People will treat you the way you allow them to.
16. What other people think of you is none of your business.
17. If you don’t ask for something, you will never get it.
18. Your life is now.
19. Fear is (mostly) an illusion.
20. It will pass.
21. It is never too late to start over.
22. It’s not what you say; it’s how you say it.
23. Thoughts are just thoughts.
24. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
25. Many people will tell what you want to hear, but a few will say what you need to hear.
26. No one is coming to save you.
27. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
28. Anyone who is requiring you to change does not love you.
29. Your career is not your life.
30. You cannot find happiness in another person. You find it from within.
31. The road to success and the road to failure are one of the same.
32. Being busy doesn’t always mean being productive.
33. Listen more, talk less.
34. If a door closes, quit banging on it.
35. Time is your ally, so use it wisely.
36. Acceptance is the first step to freedom.
37. Complaining will not fix things.
38. Not everyone will like you. And that is OK.
39. You can only control yourself.
40. Do what you hate and do it first.